- SAFE HANDLER Reinforced Welding Gloves with High-Quality Leather for Extra Dexterity, Brown, 13.5" x 6"
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Grade AB cow leather is ideal for welding projects as the material is tough and has outstanding heat resistance. There is an abundance of heavy-duty sewing throughout these gloves, especially in areas that wear faster than others. This makes these gloves last longer as well as provide extra protection.
- EXTRA DEXTERITY: High-quality leather-like split cow leather is utilized for an excellent, long-lasting and sturdy function which safeguards you from high temperatures. Extra materials are added for double palm reinforcement, offering more protection against abrasion and erosion. This also keeps your gloves in excellent shape over time.
- HEAT RESISTANCE: Ideal for projects that require high-temperature resistance and extreme hand protection to keep you comfortable for hours on end. Gloves are long enough to protect both your hands and forearms from high temperatures.
- VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS: Ideal for high-temperature welding projects which require heavy-duty hand protection. May be used in welding & metal works, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, carpentry, and workshop environments.
Reinforced Welding Gloves with High Quality, Dexterous Leather. Designed with a soft and durable split cowhide leather with reinforced padding. Split Leather can be used in tougher conditions and is more resistant to heat and rough surfaces. The double palm reinforcement offers additional protection as well as high-temperature heat resistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.