Return and Refund Policy
What is Bison Life Return Policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with any merchandise you have ordered, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange, no questions asked.
Login into your account to request a return authorization. If you are unable to login, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain Return Authorisation
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the receipt of your order. Returns are not accepted after 30 days.
- Items (including parts and accessories) must be returned in new, unused, and resalable condition in its original packaging.
- Before returning any product, the buyer must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from a customer service representative. With your RA# you will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
- Return orders are subject to a 20% restocking fees.
- Returns will be reviewed and inspected before issuing credit. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing. The credit will be applied to your original method of payment.
- If the return is the result of a shipping error, we will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs.
- Unless as otherwise specified herein, customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges on returned items and risk of loss during shipment.
- Exchange items will not be subject to a restocking charge.
- Clothing showing visible wear is not returnable unless it is defective. Worn or washed items are not returnable. If the returned items have been determined that there is visibly wear, washed or worn, the items will be returned to the customer at their expense. A minimum $10.00 reship charge will be applied to customer credit cards on file.
- Safety Glasses showing visible wear is not returnable unless they are defective. If the Glasses are returned and it has been determined that there is visible wear, the Glasses will be returned to the customer at their expense. A minimum $10.00 reship charge will be applied to customer credit cards on file.
- Please allow 72 Hours to process your return.
What if my item is defective, broken or needs repair?
Bisonlife.com partners with reputable manufacturers who stand by their products. However, on rare occasions, a product can have a defect that was undetected by the manufacturer or that becomes apparent during use. If a product you've purchased from Bison life has a manufacturing defect, please contact us at email@example.com
Does Bison Life charge a Restocking Fees?
- Exchanged items will not incur a restocking fee.
- Returned items for refunds will receive a 20% restock fee.
- Refused merchandise: 30% restocking charge applies.
- Original shipping/processing charges are not refundable.
- For orders that qualify for free shipping, $8.99 will be deducted from the refund if the product is returned.
Can Bison Life Change the Return Policy?
Return Policy is subject to change without notice.
Items Not Eligible for Return
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
- All hygienic items.
- Opened personal care items.
- Anything opened, used, or tried on.
- All customized items.
- Items that have the “non-returnable” phrase on the website
- Diagnostic instruments such as thermometers that can be used orally or rectally.
- PPE products used to shield the mouth or retain hair such as netting or face masks.
In addition, we also cannot accept:
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified