- ZAYAAN HEALTH Boxer Black Temples Safety Glasses, Anti-Scratch-Fog, For Men and Women, colors: Black Lens/Black Temple, GrayLens/Black Temple
- VISIBILITY & PROTECTION: Built for all-around visibility and protection, made from one piece of polycarbonate for a frameless, seamless view for unobstructed vision with curved full brow protection and built-in side shield protection. Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- PROTECTION & COMFORT: Incredibly lightweight, all-around eye protection with an anti-scratch and an anti-fog coating for the best protection. Designed with built-in side shields for direct and peripheral eye protection from flying particles, debris, and water droplets.
- USED FOR VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS: Safety glasses help prevent potential harm and injury to eyes at home or on the job. Uses include but are not limited to PPE, Personal Protective Equipment, Industrial safety, dental industry, healthcare, carpentry & woodworking, lab work, painting, sports, construction, and general-purpose, etc.
- ONE SIZE: Fits For Men and Women and older children.
Zayaan Health Boxer Safety Glasses with Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog coating are designed to provide protection from airborne particles and debris. Made from one piece of polycarbonate for a frameless, seamless view for unobstructed vision with curved full brow protection and built-in side shield protection helping prevent eye injury. The snug, comfortable and lightweight safety glasses help minimize slippage and provides full brow protection. Zayaan Health safety glasses are an original, industry-leading designer in eyewear safety, combining low-cost protective eyewear with all-around impact protection.
!WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.