- KLEEN HANDLER Nonwoven Polypropylene Chemical Resistant Apron, 44x29" - Yellow,
- DESIGNED FOR PROTECTION: Protective apparel is made for environments where liquid and dry chemicals are present.
- DISPOSABLE & OSFM: The yellow aprons are one size and feature bound seams, neck-straps, and ties. They measure a generous 44 inches long by 29 inches wide.
- COMPLIANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY: Kleen Handler®'s brand protective apparel is designed to help increase worker compliance and productivity by offering quality protection and comfort.
- WATER & OIL RESISTANT: These water-resistant aprons are made of 60 GSM polyethylene-coated fabric. It is resistant to many water-based liquids, greases and oils, and liquid chemical splashes.
Kleen Handler Nonwoven Polypropylene Chemical Resistant Apron is a yellow disposable and chemical-resistant apron. They each have a protective coating that offers the ultimate protection for various usages both at home or in the workplace. The non-woven fabric is dense in texture, waterproof, breathable, and oil resistant which keeps dust, dirt, and liquid away from your skin. These handy aprons are lightweight, cool, and comfortable, for extended wear and long-lasting protection.
The non-woven apron is made with breathable material for added comfort. The front side is a water-resistant non-woven fabric that is made from polypropylene offering maximum protection for a variety of uses. It also provides protection from contaminants such as pollen, toxic bacteria, controlled low-hazard splashing of liquids, etc. High-density non-woven polypropylene fabrics are suitable for industrial use in various environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.