- Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog: Certified with ANSI Z87.1 standards, the PrimeX Safety Glasses from Zyaan Heath come with features like anti-scratch, anti-fog, UV protection, and built-in side shields for complete eye protection.
- Visibility & Protection: Built for all-around visibility and protection. A more modern design that can be worn as over glass (OTG) protection with prescription glasses or can be worn alone.
- Lightweight & UV Coating: Incredibly lightweight, all-around eye protection with anti-scratch, anti-fog, and UV coatings allows optimal protection.
- Custom Fit: Adjustable temples to help provide a custom fit, designed with built-in side shields for direct and peripheral eye protection from flying particles, debris, and water droplets.
- Full coverage and Comfort: Used with a PPE kit and trusted by multiple professionals, these safety glasses offer you full eye coverage with maximum comfort.
- Unobstructed Vision and Safety: These glasses are a combination of safety and clear vision! They are designed to ensure maximum safety and comfort for various industrial workforces and personal use.
- Available in Packs of 1 and 144.
- Multipurpose Usage: Applied in different industries such as medical, industrial safety, dental industry, painting, carpentry & woodworking, lab work, etc.
- One Size: Fits most adults, teens, and older children. Available in IR3 or IR5.
PrimeX IR 5 Safety Glasses, designed with the user in mind, can be worn as over the glass (OTG) protection with prescription glasses or can be worn alone. They provide excellent comfort, style, and durability. Lightweight frames are exceptionally flexible for a custom fit. They provide extra UV and IR protection needed while working on the hard, higher temperature of iron wielding. Specially designed green-tinted IR3 welding lenses filter even low levels of infrared light.
|Series||PrimeX IR5- Multipurpose|
|Gender||Unisex||Lens Coating||Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fog|
|Frame Color||Black||Lens Color||Black|
|Frame Style||Standard||Temple Style||Standard|
|Frame Material||Polycarbonate||Lens Material||Polycarbonate|
|UV Protection||Yes||High Impact Lens||Yes|
|Standards Met||Exceeds ANSI Z87. 1 standards||Certifications||------|
|Recommended Application||Construction, Medical, Industrial, General Purpose||Packaging||Packs of 1 and 144|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.