- Breathability: Stretch fabric backing is lightweight and ventilated for ultimate breathability in your work gloves.
- Stretchable and Flexible: These gloves are worn & tear resistant, thanks to their ultimate flexibility and durable goat leather materials.
- Extra Durability: Single goat leather palm material is used for heavy-duty tear-resistance and hardwearing.
- Water-Resistant: Goat leather is tighter than cowhide, making it more water-resistant and durable.
- Various Environments: Ideal for industrial safety jobs that require heavy-duty hand protection. May be used in heavy lifting, maintenance, renovation, moving, carpentry, workshops, and construction environments.
- Available in S/M and L/XL sizes.
The ECO Assembly Gloves comes with an adjustable hook and loop closure located on the wrist for easy on and off. Designed from stretchable fabric for extra comfort, these gloves are perfect for men and women. The durable leather used in these gloves is lightweight, yet offers a heavy mass of material, aiding in superior protection. It also keeps the gloves in good shape for a long time. No matter the job, your hands will be safe and covered with Eco Assembly Gloves.
|Item Weight||2.55 oz||Size||Small/Medium, Large/Extra Large|
|Product Material||Goat Leather||Product Dimension||9.5" x 4.5"|
|Cuff Type||Elastic Fitted Wrist||Reusable||Yes|
|Recommended Application||Maintenance, Carpentry Construction, Renovation Heavy Lifting, Moving, etc||Recommended Usage||Industrial work, warehouse, maintenance, woodworking, heavy lifting, construction zones, yard work, carpentry, workshops, landscape or renovation.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.