- Breathability: Lightweight fabric backing features more airflow, for ultimate breath-ability throughout your work gloves.
- Stretchable and Flexible: These gloves are worn & tear resistant, thanks to their ultimately sturdy and non-slip materials. An adjustable wrist offers the perfect, snug fit for your wrist.
- Extra Protection: Reinforced palm padding, fingers, and thumb protection is used for heavy-duty tear-resistance and hard-wearing durability.
- Heat- Resistant: This is great for any job requiring extra heat protection, including oven, grill, fireplace, furnace, stove, bbq, etc.
- Multipurpose Usage: Ideal for industrial safety jobs that require heavy-duty hand protection. May be used in industrial, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, roadwork, and construction environments.
- Available in One Size Fits Most.
The MIG Welding Gloves comes with Goat leather for the ultimate heat-resistant welding gloves. The combination of this material assures that your hands and wrists will be safe and protected throughout your workday. These heavy-duty gloves are as long-lasting as they are hardwearing and tough. These gloves offer a heavy mass of leathers and fabrics, aiding in superior defense. It also keeps your gloves in good shape for an extended amount of time. Our work gloves are designed with a handy hook and loop closure located on the wrist for easy on and off as well as extra security when wearing. The hook and loop closure is adjustable, assuring a perfectly snug fit.
|Item Weight||3.55 oz||Size||OSFM|
|Product Material||Goat Leather||Product Dimension||9.5" x 4.5"|
|Cuff Type||Hook and Loop Closure||Reusable||Yes|
|Recommended Application||Used in industrial, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, roadwork, and construction environments.||Recommended Usage||Maintenance, Carpentry, Renovation, Metalworks, Welding, Workshop, etc|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.