- SAFE HANDLER Prime Welding Gloves with Kevlar Thread Protection, Brown/Red
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Reinforced Goat Leather is ideal for welding projects as the material is tough and has outstanding heat resistance. There is an abundance of heavy-duty Kevlar Stitch sewing throughout these welding work gloves, especially in areas that wear faster than others. This makes these gloves last longer as well as provides extra protection.
- KEVLAR STITCH: Kevlar thread is often found in applications that require high-heat resistance, extra reinforcement as well as strength & durability. There is an abundance of heavy-duty sewing throughout these work gloves, especially in areas that wear faster than others. This makes these gloves last longer as well as provides extra protection.
- HEAT RESISTANCE: Ideal for projects that require high-temperature resistance and extreme hand protection to keep you comfortable for hours on end. Gloves are long enough to protect both your hands and forearms from high temperatures.
- VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS: Ideal for high-temperature welding projects which require heavy-duty hand protection. May be used in welding (MIG, TIG, Arc) & metal works, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, carpentry, barbeque, oven, animal handling, and workshop environments.
Prime Welding Gloves with High Quality, Dexterous Leather. Designed with a soft and durable split cowhide leather with reinforced thumb and palm patch. Split Leather can be used in tougher conditions and is more resistant to heat and rough surfaces. The double palm reinforcement offers additional protection as well as high-temperature heat resistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.