- High Quality Material: The soft, heavy duty material results in physical ease and ultimate comfort in your welding performance.
- Comfortable Design: Thanks to their wide and moisture absorbent cuffs, these gloves create superior comfort for your arms and hands. They offer excellent heat resistance, as well as comfort and relief.
- Heavy Duty Sewing: Dueling leather material is utilized to achieve the very best function on each section of your gloves. The 6" wide heat resistant cuff is constructed with a heavy mass of durable and absorbent cowhide material.
- Split Leather Cuff: The fingers and hands are made up of top grain, smooth sheep leather. Heavy duty thread is reinforced throughout the gloves, allowing less wear and tear over time and a more secure fit.
- Split Sheep Leather: Split Sheep Leather Welding Gloves are often much lighter weight than other gloves, offering more agility and dexterity.
- Durable and Tangible: These gloves are simultaneously defensive and tangible to allow a more perceptible touch when working on dexterous projects or tasks.
- Multipurpose Usage: Utilized for many general purpose usages in environments including metalworks, maintenance, renovation, welding and more!
- Available in 14 in size.
The TIG Welding Gloves come with a 6-inch cowhide gauntlet. Designed with both sheep leather and 6” cowhide gauntlet cuffs for the ultimate heat-resistant welding gloves. The combination of this material assures that your hands and wrists will be safe and protected throughout your workday. These heavy-duty gloves are as long-lasting as they are hardwearing and tough. Our design offers a heavy mass of leathers and fabrics, aiding in superior defense. This also keeps your gloves in good shape for an extended amount of time.
Built for Safety and Protection: Made with a durable and heat resistant split leather surface. The soft interior is lined with a blend of cotton fabrics that offer excellent moisture absorbency and superior comfort.
|Item Weight||5.6 oz||Size||14 in|
|Product Material||Sheep leather gloves back split leather cuff||Product Dimension||13.57" x 6"|
|Cuff Type||Split Leather Cuff||Reusable||Yes|
|Recommended Application||TIG welding, MIG welding, metal works, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, and workshop environments.||Recommended Usage||Maintenance, Carpentry, Renovation, Metalworks, Welding, Workshop, etc.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.