- Built for Safety and Protection: Made from thicker and stronger material and ideal for improved safeguarding and protection. Long-lasting wear & tear-resistant.
- High Quality, Comfortable Design: The soft, high quality leather material used results in physical ease and ultimate comfort while performing constructive tasks. Grade AB split Buffalo leather offers thicker, softer and better quality when in use.
- Wide Cuff and Additional Protection: A wide cuff is used for easy on and off as well as additional forearm protection. These gloves are long lasting and tough as well as soft and textured for pure tactile excellence.
- Tough & Flexible Quality: Effortlessly grasp and firmly hold objects with ease! These gloves are constructed with tough AB split Buffalo leather which results in better flexibility and improved grip.
- Grade AB Split Buffalo Leather: AB Split Buffalo Leather is utilized for many general purpose usages in environments including industrial, maintenance, roadwork, carpentry and more!
- Available in OSFM.
The XGrip Buffalo Leather Gloves come with tough buffalo leather and a breathable canvas cuff for increased quality and feel, as well as additional comfort and protective support for your hands and fingers. Wear and tear-resistant material used for defense and protection, making these gloves suitable for many projects. These gloves have an excellent grip thanks to the AB-grade leather utilized. These work gloves offer you many advantages like abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility.
|Item Weight||6.55 oz||Size||OSFM|
|Product Material||Buffalo Leather||Product Dimension||11" x 5.75"|
|Cuff Type||Breathable Canvas Cuff||Reusable||Yes|
|Recommended Application||Automotive, carpentry, maintenance, construction & more!||Recommended Usage||Automotive, Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Construction, Renovation, etc|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.