SAFE HANDLER Prime Welding Gloves
SAFE HANDLER Prime Welding Gloves with High Quality, Dexterous Leather. Designed with a soft and durable split cowhide leather with reinforced thumb and palm patch. Split Leather can be used in tougher conditions and is more resistant to heat and rough surfaces. The double palm reinforcement offers additional protection as well as high-temperature heat resistance.
These gloves are as long-lasting as they are hard-wearing and tough. Cowhide leather is made with a heavy mass of material, aiding in superior defense and protection. This helps keep your hands and gloves in good shape for an extended amount of time. Metalworks, maintenance, renovation, welding, carpentry or general workshop - no matter the job, your hands will be in good shape and have you covered with SAFE HANDLER's heavyduty welding gloves.
· Built for Safety and Protection
Safe Handler Prime Welding Gloves are constructed with a durable and heat resistant Grade AB cowhide leather surface. The double palm reinforcement serves a great purpose in safeguarding both your hands as well as gloves. Keeping these gloves on hand will surely improve the safety of your workplace environment, allowing your employees to feel focused and confident round-the-clock.
· High Quality, Comfortable Design
The fibre structure of split cowhide consequently improves physical ease and comfort in your welding performance. Thanks to their wide and moisture absorbent cuffs, these gloves allow plenty of space for your arms and hands, which allows more airflow to come through. The high quality dexterity in these gloves make a noticeable difference in the skill and tangibility of your hand use at work.
· Leather Reinforcement for Heat Resistance
Extra thumb and palm reinforced leather is added in order to protect your hands from sparks or high heat temperatures. Reinforced padding also offers less wear and tear on your work gloves. The heavy mass of fabric securely sewn Kevlar stitching makes a noticeable difference in the expertise of your welding performance.
· Split Cowhide Leather
Grade AB split cowhide leather has the is softer than most work gloves, thanks to their napped fuzzy, finish. This offers better agility and dexterity in the quality of your gloves and wellbeing of your hands. These superior materials are utilized for many general purpose usages in environments including metalworks, welding, carpentry and more! The flexible structure is
simultaneously defensive and tangible to allow a more perceptible touch when working on dexterous projects or tasks.
- SAFE HANDLER Prime Welding Gloves with Kevlar Thread Protection, Brown/Red, 10 Pairs, 14 inch
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Reinforced Goat Leather is ideal for welding projects as the material is tough and has outstanding heat resistance. There is an abundance of heavy-duty Kevlar Stitch sewing throughout these welding work gloves, especially in areas that wear faster than others. This makes these gloves last longer as well as provide extra protection.
- KEVLAR STITCH: Kevlar thread is often found in applications that require high-heat resistance, extra reinforcement as well as strength & durability. There is an abundance of heavy-duty sewing throughout these work gloves, especially in areas that wear faster than others. This makes these gloves last longer as well as provide extra protection.
- HEAT RESISTANCE: Ideal for projects that require high temperature resistance and extreme hand protection to keep you comfortable for hours on end. Gloves are long enough to protect both your hands and forearms from high temperatures.
- VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS: Ideal for high temperature welding projects which require heavy duty hand protection. May be used in welding (MIG, TIG, Arc) & metal works, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, carpentry, barbeque, oven, animal handling, and workshop environments.