SAFE HANDLER TIG Welding Gloves
SAFE HANDLER TIG Welding Gloves with 6-inch cowhide gauntlet. Our TIG welding gloves are designed with both sheep leather and 6” cowhide gauntlet cuffs for the ultimate heat resistant welding gloves. The combination of this material assures that your hands and wrists will be safe and protected throughout your workday.
These heavy-duty gloves are as long-lasting as they are hardwearing and tough. Our design offers a heavy mass of leathers and fabrics, aiding in superior defense. This also keeps your gloves in good shape for an extended amount of time. Metalworks, welding, carpentry or workshop - no matter the job, your hands will be in good shape and have you covered with SAFE HANDLER gloves.
· Built for Safety and Protection
Safe Handler TIG Welding Gloves are made with a durable and heat resistant split leather surface. The soft interior is lined with a blend of cotton fabrics that offer excellent moisture absorbency and superior comfort.
· High Quality, Comfortable Design
The soft, heavy-duty material results in physical ease and ultimate comfort in your welding performance. Thanks to their wide and moisture-absorbent cuffs, these gloves create superior comfort for your arms and hands. They offer excellent heat resistance, as well as comfort and relief.
· Heavy Duty Sewing with a Split Leather Cuff
Dueling leather material is utilized to achieve the very best function on each section of your gloves. The 6" wide heat resistant cuff is constructed with a heavy mass of durable and absorbent cowhide material, while the fingers and hands are top-grain, smooth sheep leather. Heavy-duty thread is reinforced throughout the gloves, allowing less wear and tear over time and a more secure fit.
· Split Sheep Leather
Split Sheep Leather Welding Gloves are often much lighter weight than other gloves, offering more agility and dexterity. Split cowhide leather is utilized for many general-purpose usages in environments including metalworks, maintenance, renovation, welding and more! This quality leather is as soft as it is durable and hard-wearing. These gloves are simultaneously defensive and tangible to allow a more perceptible touch when working on dexterous projects or tasks.
- SAFE HANDLER TIG Welding Gloves with 6” Cowhide Gauntlet, White, 13.57" x 6", 10 Pairs
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Split sheep leather is ideal for TIG welding projects as the material is tough and has superior heat resistance. There is an abundance of heavy-duty sewing throughout these gloves, especially in areas that wear faster than others. This makes these gloves last longer as well as provide extra protection.
- SPLIT LEATHER CUFF: A 6”, extra-long cowhide gauntlet is constructed with split leather for a soft, flexible and durable feel. This type of leather is designed a special way for improved quality, function and dexterity.
- HEAT RESISTANCE: Ideal for projects that require high-temperature resistance and extreme hand protection to keep you comfortable for hours on end. Gloves are long enough to protect both your hands and forearms from high temperatures.
- VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS: Ideal for high-temperature welding projects which require heavy-duty hand protection. May be used in TIG welding, MIG welding, metal works, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, and workshop environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.