- SAFE HANDLER TIG Welding Gloves with 6” Cowhide Gauntlet, Grey,13.57" x 6",
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Split sheep leather is ideal for TIG welding projects as the material is tough and has superior heat resistance. There is an abundance of heavy-duty sewing throughout these gloves, especially in areas that wear faster than others. This makes these gloves last longer as well as provide extra protection.
- SPLIT LEATHER CUFF: A 6”, extra-long cowhide gauntlet is constructed with split leather for a soft, flexible and durable feel. This type of leather is designed a special way for improved quality, function and dexterity.
- HEAT RESISTANCE: Ideal for projects that require high-temperature resistance and extreme hand protection to keep you comfortable for hours on end. Gloves are long enough to protect both your hands and forearms from high temperatures.
- VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS: Ideal for high-temperature welding projects which require heavy-duty hand protection. May be used in TIG welding, MIG welding, metal works, maintenance, renovation, carpentry, and workshop environments.
TIG Welding Gloves with 6-inch cowhide gauntlet. Our TIG welding gloves are designed with both sheep leather and 6” cowhide gauntlet cuffs for the ultimate heat resistant welding gloves. The combination of this material assures that your hands and wrists will be safe and protected throughout your workday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.