ZAYAAN HEALTH Infrared Forehead Thermometer is designed with a 10 memory storage, which means the thermometer will automatically memorize the last 10 temperature readings. Each memory also records the measurement date/time/mode. The Infrared Forehead Thermometer is specifically designed for safe use on the forehead. This device is capable of measuring people’s body temperature by detecting the intensity of infrared light emitted from the forehead. It converts the measured heat into a temperature reading displayed on the LCD. The infrared thermometer is intended for the intermittent measurement of human body temperature by people of all ages. When properly used, it will quickly assess your temperature in an accurate manner.
Hospital, home care, school, first aid, elderly care, athletics or paramedics - no matter the job, your Zayaan Health Infrared Forehead Thermometer is suitable for numerous home and physical activity applications which require reliable and rapid monitoring of a person’s temperature.
- ZAYAAN HEALTH Infrared Forehead Thermometer, White with Blue Buttons, 153 x 41 x 44mm
- EASY TO READ: Clear LCD display with backlight and fast reading function. Reliable results over and over again.
- SELECT YOUR TEMPERATURE: Temperature readings are available in the Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F) scale
- USE IN VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS: Suitable for numerous home and physical activity applications which require reliable monitoring of a person’s temperature
- ACCURATE MEMORY STORAGE: 10 memories in 2 groups with low battery detection and automatic power off features. 10 reading memory storage with real time clock that records with memory function to help you recognize each measurement result. Memory for forehead and object measurements also record the date/time/mode icon